The dynamic QR Code solution rated 5 stars by real people.
Start by deciding which QR
solution is right for you.
Your QR codes in your own style and download them in the format you need.
Track your QRs from the control panel to improve their performance.
Our QR codes can connect your visitors to any type of digital content.
Shine with uQR.me
Trusted by over 350,000 companies worldwide.
Our dynamic QR codes are the perfect solution for your QR projects
Forget about re-printing the codes. You can edit or change them, even after printing. Track their performance and access a complete statistics report on our platform. Check out all the possibilities and create your first dynamic QR code.
This is our QR manager
Easily Create and Manage QR Codes
Have more questions?
Boost audience engagement using the ultimate interactive marketing tool:
Create, manage and track dynamic QR codes with uQR.me
Connect with your customers
using Dynamic QR codes
Create editable QR codes that you can use more than once. Change the content your QR codes link to any time you need. Never worry about making a mistake and having to reprint your codes.
Add your brand’s logo and colors to your codes, give them a gradient, add your brand’s name to the short URL, alter the shape of your codes and personalize your landing pages. The more unique you can make them, the more scans you get.
Dig into all the valuable data uQR.me gives you, like the number of scans, the number of new scans, places and days visitors scanned your codes, demographic information about your guests and the devices they use to scan your codes. Need more? Connect your Google Analytics account.
Use this treasure trove of data to improve your campaigns. Add new items to your campaigns, drop what’s not working, try some A/B testing, and make your QR code campaigns hustle for you. QR code success is just a click away!
Sign up for free access to
all these features and more
Attract New Customers with
Your QR Code Campaigns
Try our Professional plan for free.
No credit card is required!!!!
QR = Quick Response.
A visitor scans the code, and it quickly connects them to your content. The entire process happens in seconds.
Technically, they are a type of barcode that contains encrypted information. A QR code scanner “translates” the data into something a human can read.
QR code generator = the “factory” that makes the QR codes.
A QR code generator is a software that generates QR codes and the templates used to customize them.
Most QR code generators will also create landing pages and templates to customize those, too.
They also generate short URLs that you can use even without your codes.
- Dynamic QR codes.
- QR code analytics.
- Bulk QR code creation and editing.
- Numerous types of QR codes to create.
- Customization for QR codes and landing pages.
- Options to download QR codes in different formats.
- A professional organization with project and team management.
Good QR code generators are easy to use.It only takes minutes to create your first QR code with uQR.me:
- Create a free account. (No credit card required!)
- Click “Create QR code”
- Choose the type of QR code you want to create.
- Fill out the necessary information for that type of QR code.
- Click the “Design” button and choose either:
- QR code design
- Landing page template
- Customize your design however you like and use the template for one QR code/landing page, one project, or your entire account.
- Website Link a QR code to your website to increase visitors and promote your brand.
- Mobile page Create a completely customized mobile web page that uQR.me hosts. Add any amount of text, photos, GIFs, links, YouTube videos, and more. Use it for any type of content.
- Google Maps Draw visitors right to your doorstep with a Google Maps QR code. They’re great for new businesses or one-off events. Never worry about folks not being able to find you!
- vCard A vCard (or virtual business card) connected to a QR code makes networking fast and easy. uQR.me’s bulk QR code creation means you can create a vCard for everyone in your organization at the same time.
- Download file Give a large number of fans and followers a quick and easy way to download a file with one simple scan. Give them access to PDFs, MP3s, MP4s, JPGs, and more. This is a fantastic way to share product manuals, songs, short videos, and anything else you can fit in a file up to 5MB.
- YouTube video Grow your YouTube channel, give customers a demonstration, show off your latest movie or game trailer and see those view numbers skyrocket. Link your QR code to a specific video or your entire channel. Change the video your QR code links to by changing the URL. Simple.
- Social Media Watch your follower numbers take a giant leap with a Social Links QR code. This type of code links to a landing page with all of your social media accounts listed. Visitors can choose the ones they want to follow. Don’t forget to like and subscribe!
- PayPal Make it easy for guests to pay you, whether they’re buying something from your business or donating to your charity. A PayPal QR code links to your PayPal account so your followers can pay you in a snap … or should we say a scan?
- Apps Connect a single QR code to all the stores you have apps in. The code detects the operating system the person is using and takes them to the appropriate stores. So, it takes iOS users to the Apple App Store and Android users to Google Play. That’s one smart QR code!
MarketingProbably the No. 1 way QR codes are used today.
- Create promo campaigns
- Distribute coupons and instant codes
- Link to your book trailer
- Promote your special gluten-free menu
- Connect listeners with your podcast
- Get more eyes on your video blog
- Your printed marketing materials
- Your product’s packaging
- Wine bottles
- Milk cartons
- Pizza delivery boxes
- And anything else you can think of!
TeachingTeachers love QR codes! In the classroom, QR codes can be used for:
- Linking to exams
- Introducing new lessons
- Providing new information
- Keeping track of library books and school material
- Providing access to information for parents (by sending kids home with a note with a scannable QR code on it)
GamingQuite a few games already use QR codes to create more viral and engaging stories. QR codes in games can help create new adventures, provide players with special offers to entice them into buying discounted objects, or help them through the game with strategically positioned clues. Anything is possible!
Virtually all phones have a QR code reader bundled with the camera app. Simply find the setting that turns on the automatic QR code reader, and whenever you point your phone at a QR code with your camera on, it will automatically detect and scan the QR code.
Older phones and certain types of phones might not have a QR code reader bundled in with their camera apps. But, that’s okay! You can easily find free QR code readers available for download from your preferred app store.
Just point, scan, and enjoy!
Ready to jump level?
Access to your all-in-one Mobile Solutions platform,
14 days free trial.