Boost Your Billboards with QR Codes
Billboards are everywhere, but they are no longer just for looking at. Thanks to QR codes, billboards are now interactive advertising. Modern billboards with QR codes are a see-and-scan type of advertising that lets your audience interact with your brand.
Is there anything better than that?
Table of Contents
Best practices and applications
1. They allow you to track your billboard’s ROI
This is valuable information for tracking the success of a billboard campaign. Crunch the numbers to see your billboard’s true ROI. You can even connect your QR code to a Google Analytics account.
2. They give you the opportunity to compare locations
3. They make it easier for customers to take action
QR codes make any action incredibly easy to do right away. When someone scans the code, they are immediately connected with the content you want them to see. You can use a Social Media QR code to increase follower numbers, a YouTube QR Code to show them a review of your product or a Mobile Page QR Code to take them to a specially made mobile landing page for something new you are offering. No matter the action you want customers to take, QR codes can help you achieve it.
4. They look great with custom designs
5. They save you money on printing
Print with confidence and no longer worry about mistakes. Dynamic QR codes are completely editable, meaning if you’ve made a mistake with the code (like, you’ve put in the wrong URL, for example), you can just edit the code on the back end. Just swap out the wrong URL for the correct one and you’re good to go.
You can even change the type of QR code if you like. Think connecting people to a landing page would work better than connecting them to a coupon? With just a few simple clicks you can change your Coupon QR Code to a Mobile Page QR Code or any other type of code you can think of. The outward appearance of your QR code stays the same. The only thing that changes is what it connects to. QR codes can be reused, recycled, changed and updated as needed.
QR Codes on Billboards: The Benefits
How to create a QR Code for a Billboard
1. Register for a 14-day free trial with uQR.me and choose the type of QR code you want on your billboard.
2. Enter the necessary information for that QR code type.
3. Customize your QR code by editing the short URL and creating a template for it. Add your brand’s name, logo and colors.
4. Download your QR code in the file format you need. (We can help you choose the right one.)
5. Integrate your newly-created QR code into your billboard design.
6. Watch the magic happen.
Ready to jump level?
Turn your billboards into interactive marketing tools
QR Codes on Billboards: Doing it Right
See What QR Codes on Billboards
Can Do for You
Not only can viewers scan the code to watch the video, the gym can put up billboards in different neighborhoods and use the QR code’s tracking information to see which billboard gets the most action.
Putting it on a billboard advertising your business will give visitors a chance to scan it and fill it out ahead of time.
In these difficult times, we stand by you.
– the uQR.me crew