Fuse the Fashion and Technology with QR codes on Clothing
Create an interactive shopping experience for customers and bring attention to your brand with a well designed code on your designer threads. QR codes bridge the real and digital worlds, so take advantage and bring visitors to your brand with the help of some scans.
Table of Contents
Best practices and applications
1. Give customers a preview
Invite shoppers to view your other fashionable offerings with a Website QR Code that takes them to your site where you feature your latest line up or with a Social Links QR code that gives them the opportunity to connect with your social media accounts.
2. Tell the clothing’s story
3. Link to your store
4. Drive traffic to your causes
Personal trainers and others who provide one-on-one service can have a Website QR Code lead to a booking site so guests can book their services with a simple scan. Hand out free promotional shirts at events with Social Links QR Codes that can increase your follower numbers.
6. Test, track and optimize
QR Codes on Clothing: The Benefits
How to create a QR Code on a Clothing
1. Register for a 14-day free trial with uQR.me and choose the type of QR code you want on your piece of clothing.
2. Enter the necessary information for that QR code type.
3. Customize your QR code by editing the short URL and creating a template for it. Add your brand’s name, logo and colors.
4. Download your QR code in the file format you need. (We can help you choose the right one.)
5. Integrate your newly-created QR code into your garment design..
6. Watch the magic happen.
Ready to jump level?
Turn your clothing pieces into interactive objects
QR Codes on Clothing Done Right
As long as your code is at least 3 x 3 cm (1 x 1 in) and has good contrast with a lighter background and darker foreground, it should be fine. There is only one way to be sure, though; test.
QR Codes on Clothing Ideas
In these difficult times, we stand by you.
– the uQR.me crew