Dress Up Your Display ads with QR Codes
QR codes add a whole new dimension to print advertising, boosting your marketing efforts, driving more traffic to your content and giving you the data you need to optimize your campaigns. Printed display ads are an ideal vehicle for using QR codes.
Table of Contents
Best practices and applications
1. Optimize your marketing campaigns
An eye-catching display ad will get your business noticed, but adding a QR code is a versatile way to turn it into a cost-effective boost to your website traffic, increase app downloads, promote discounts and collect social media followers. For just a little bit of real estate on your display ad, QR codes can make those ads do twice the work.
While your display ad entices visitors, the QR code can enhance their experience with video content, directions to your physical business, instant payment or donation options and much more.
2. Enhance your brand storytelling
Or let your customers know what the journey was like for your brand from concept to shelf with a YouTube QR code that connects to a video that tells the story of your brand.
3. Track your marketing campaign’s reach
4. Adjust your QR code as necessary
QR Codes on Display ads: The Benefits
How to generate a QR Code on Display Ads
1. Register for a 14-day free trial with uQR.me and choose the type of QR code you want on your display ad.
2. Enter the necessary information for that QR code type.
3. Customize your QR code by editing the short URL and creating a template for it. Add your name, logo and colors.
4. Download your QR code in the file format you need. (We can help you choose the right one.)
5. Integrate your newly-created QR code into your display ad design.
6. Watch the magic happen.
Ready to jump level?
Turn your display ads into interactive marketing tools
Display Ad QR Codes: Doing them Right
White-label URL masking is also available. This makes it look like the entire URL comes from your website. Smooth.
QR Codes Turn Display Ads into Actionable Ads
In these difficult times, we stand by you.
– the uQR.me crew