Fancy Up Your Flyers with QR Codes
Flyers are a tried and tested way for advertising just about anything. Adding a dynamic, reusable QR code makes them approximately 1,000 times better. (We did the math 😉.) QR codes enhance flyers and turn them from two dimensional into a multi-dimensional way of advertising with endless possibilities.
Table of Contents
Best practices and applications
1. Make it eventful
2. Make it performative
3. Make it promotional
4. Make it work for you
In addition to that, dynamic QR codes give you all kinds of useful data like when they were scanned, where they were scanned and how many new and total scans they’ve received, along with the type of device and operating system used to scan them.
5. Make it stand out
QR Codes on Flyers: The Benefits
How to generate a QR Code on Flyers
1. Register for a 14-day free trial with uQR.me and choose the type of QR code you want on your flyer.
2. Enter the necessary information for that QR code type.
3. Customize your QR code by editing the short URL and creating a template for it. Add your brand’s name, logo and colors.
4. Download your QR code in the file format you need. (We can help you choose the right one.)
5. Integrate your newly-created QR code into your flyer design.
6. Watch the magic happen.
Because the QR codes are dynamic, you can change them at any time. It’s super easy.
Ready to jump level?
Turn your flyers into interactive marketing tools
QR Codes on Flyers: How to do it right
See Flyer QR Codes in Action
In these difficult times, we stand by you.
– the uQR.me crew