Give Your Giveaways a Boost with QR Codes
People love getting free stuff! If your brand has a giveaway like a sweepstakes or a contest, you’re bound to get some new fans. Using a QR code for your giveaways can make an already amazing thing even amazinger. Not only can QR codes help raise brand awareness, they give you all kinds of data you can use to see how well your giveaway performs.
Table of Contents
Best practices and applications
1. Choose the right QR Codes
Running your giveaway in multiple countries? A Multi-Country Links QR Code can help you direct customers to the website that addresses their region specifically.
2. Outline metrics and track progress
Find out how many total and new scans your QR codes received each day, see where they were scanned, when they were scanned and even what type of devices and operating systems customers used to scan them.
QR Codes on Giveaways: The Benefits
How to generate a QR Code for giveaways
1. Register for a 14-day free trial with uQR.me and choose the type of QR code you want on your giveaways.
2. Enter the necessary information for that QR code type.
3. Customize your QR code by editing the short URL and creating a template for it. Add your brand’s name, logo and colors.
4. Download your QR code in the file format you need. (We can help you choose the right one.)
5. Integrate your newly-created QR code into your giveaway design.
6. Watch the magic happen.
Ready to jump level?
Turn your giveaways into an interactive marketing tool
QR Codes and Giveaways: A Complementary Pairing
If that’s not enough branding for you, go for the full on white label masking option. This takes uQR.me completely out of the URL and makes it look like it’s coming from your site.
Codes should be at least 3 x 3 cm (1 x 1 in) and have good contrast between a darker foreground and a lighter background. We will walk you through every step of the way, so don’t worry. Helping customers create the best QR codes is our mission.
Let’s Look at Some Real Life
Giveaway QR Codes in Action
In these difficult times, we stand by you.
– the uQR.me crew