QR Codes Put the Power into Product Packaging
Put your product packaging to work with the help of QR codes. Give customers instant access to customer service reps, give them a discount on their next purchase or steer them toward the information pertinent to their part of the world with the help of QR codes.
Table of Contents
Best practices and applications
1. Get feedbacks
2. Gain lifetime customers
3. Go mobile with your commerce
4. Track your success
QR Codes on Product Packaging: The Benefits
How to generate a QR Code on Product Packaging
1. Register for a 14-day free trial with uQR.me and choose the type of QR code you want on your packaging.
2. Enter the necessary information for that QR code type.
3. Customize your QR code by editing the short URLand creating a template for it. Add your name, logo and colors.
4. Download your QR code in the file format you need. (We can help you choose the right one.)
5. Integrate your newly-created QR code into your packaging design.
6. Watch the magic happen.
Ready to jump level?
Turn your product packaging into an interactive marketing tool
Power Up Product Packaging with QR Code Best Practices
Keep your code at least 3 x 3 cm (1 x 1 in) in size and give it good contrast with a darker foreground on a lighter background and you should be okay. Our system will walk you through the customization process and we’re always available if you have any questions.
Product Packaging QR Codes
Doing their Thing
The QR code detects where the person is located and shows them the website version associated with their location. If you have a French version of your website, for example, and a customer in France orders your product and scans the code, instead of being taken to the English version of your site, they’d be taken to the French version.
You can have as many countries listed as you like and you can also set a default destination for countries not included on your list. It’s a fabulous tool for international brands that ship all over the world.
Use a Whatsapp QR Code to give customers a quick, easy way to connect with customer service if they have a question. You can even include a pre-written hello message to get the conversation started.
In these difficult times, we stand by you.
– the uQR.me crew