QR Codes Make Stationery Move
Give greeting cards a whole new dimension, make your resume interactive and turn name tags into networking machines with the power of QR codes.
Table of Contents
Best practices and applications
1. Get personal
Holiday cards can get a video overhaul by linking a YouTube QR Code to a special holiday video greeting. Or, to get super intimate with clients, send them a birthday greeting with a QR code that leads to a birthday video message.
2. Boost networking
3. Solicit donations
4. Measure your campaign
Look at the data, download it into a report to share with your team and use it to improve your campaigns.
QR Codes on Stationery: The Benefits
How to generate a QR Code on Stationery
1. Register for a 14-day free trial with uQR.me and choose the type of QR code you want on your stationery.
2. Enter the necessary information for that QR code type.
3. Customize your QR code by editing the short URLand creating a template for it. Add your name, logo and colors.
4. Download your QR code in the file format you need. (We can help you choose the right one.)
5. Integrate your newly-created QR code into your stationery design.
6. Watch the magic happen.
Ready to jump level?
Turn your stationery into an interactive marketing tool
Stationery is no longer stationary with QR codes
Another option is to go with white label masking. This is where it appears that your code and your URL come from your website instead of uQR.me. It’s branding to the max.
Pro tip: You can use your short URL even without the code, which makes it ideal for digital promotion like social media posts.
Keep your codes to a minimum size of 3 x 3 cm (1 x 1 in) and make sure it has good contrast. The foreground should be darker than the background.
See QR Codes on Stationery in Motion
In these difficult times, we stand by you.
– the uQR.me crew